The global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 20% during the forecast period. The global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market is driven by its eco-friendly nature and superior properties to PET. Stringent government regulations to control greenhouse gas emissions are propelling the demand for sustainable packaging solutions worldwide which is expected to bolster the growth of the market over the next few years. Demand for Bio PET is rising in industries such as FMCG, electronics, and automotive on account of weight-reducing and shatterproof properties exhibited by bio PET bottles, containers, sheets, etc., thereby, propelling the market growth through 2028.
The global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market is segmented based on end-user, application, company, and region. Based on end-user, bio-based polyethylene terephthalates market is segmented into food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, electronics, cosmetics, homecare, personal care, and automotive industries. The food & beverages segment accounted for the largest market share until 2022 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as bio-based polyethylene terephthalate is used in water packaging, sweet beverages packaging, fruit juice packaging, beer containers, food containers, and others.
Regionally, the APAC region is expected to dominate the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalates market during the forecast period due to increasing awareness regarding the importance of bioplastics in developed nations including Japan and South Korea.
The major players operating in the bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market
- Indorama Ventures
- M&G Chemicals
- Anellotech, Inc.
- Novamont SpA
- Plastipak Holdings Inc.
- Tianan Biologic Materials
- Toray Industries Inc and others.
The Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market from 2018 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market from 2022 to 2028 and the growth rate until 2028.
- To classify and forecast the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market-based end-user, application, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.techsciresearch.com/sample-report.aspx?cid=4807
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecasted for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated by analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations, and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Bio-based polyethylene terephthalate manufacturers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to bio-based polyethylene terephthalate
The study is helpful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
|Historical Data||2018 – 2021|
|Forecast Period||2024 – 2028|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Million, Volume in Units and CAGR for 2018-2022 and 2023E-2028F|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, volume forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments covered||· End user· Application|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; South America; Middle East & Africa|
|Country scope||United States, Mexico, Canada, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia; Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia;|
|Key companies profiled||Avantium, Gevo, Indorama Ventures, M&G Chemicals, Anellotech, Inc., Natureworks, Novamont SpA, Plastipak Holdings Inc., Tianan Biologic Materials, Toray Industries Inc.|
|Customization scope||10% free report customization with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Pricing and purchase options||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)|
United States Industrial Rubber Market Analysis by Size, Share Growth, Demand, Trends & Overview
Vietnam Contact Adhesive Market Analysis by Size, Share Growth, Demand, Trends & Overview
Saudi Arabia Construction Adhesives Market Analysis by Size, Share Growth, Demand, Trends
UAE Construction Adhesives Market Analysis by Size, Share Growth, Demand, Trends & Overview
In this report, the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Bio-Based Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, By End User:
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Automotive Industries
- Global Bio-Based Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, By Application:
- Carry Bags
- Global Bio-Based Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
- North America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global bio-based polyethylene terephthalate market.