The global biofertilizers market is anticipated to witness robust growth during the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of advanced and sophisticated technologies by farmers to increase arable land and improve overall productivity. In addition to this, growing fondness for organic food among the health-conscious population is driving the demand for biofertilizers over chemical fertilizers across the globe. Several initiatives and favorable regulations laid out by government agencies and groups would further fuel the growth of the global biofertilizers market through 2028.
The Important Elements of the Global Biofertilizers Market
Additionally, the rising acceptance of advanced farming with drip irrigation and sprinklers is also one of the key factors for the growth of the global biofertilizers market. Biofertilizers are used to increase the fertility of the soil and crops. They contain micro-organisms that help the soil to gain its nutrient back.
The global biofertilizers market is categorized based on type, form, crop, application, microbe type, and region. Based on type, the market is categorized into nitrogen-fixing biofertilizers, phosphate-solubilizing biofertilizers, potash-mobilizing biofertilizers, and others. The nitrogen-fixing biofertilizer is expected to undergo the fastest growth during the forecast period as they help strengthen agriculture production capacity. They can be used for leguminous as well as non-leguminous crops.
Based on form, the global biofertilizers market is segmented into liquid and carrier-based. Among them, the liquid-based segment is undergoing the fastest growth and is expected to record the largest market share by 2028. They have a higher shelf life as compared to carrier-based biofertilizers with a life expectancy of 2 to 3 years. This makes liquid biofertilizers more convenient and affordable for farmers.
Major players operating in the global biofertilizers market are Novozymes A/S, CBF China Bio-Fertilizer AG, AgriLife, Mapleton Agri Biotech Private Ltd, Biomax, Rizobacter Argentina S.A., Symborg S.L., National Fertilizers Ltd, Growing Power Hairy Hill and Antibiotice S.A., among others. Leading companies are focusing on research activities as well as distribution partnerships to enhance their share in the global market.
The objective of the Study:
- To outline, classify and estimate the global biofertilizers market on the basis of type, form, crop, application, microbe type, and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the global market size of biofertilizers, in terms of value and volume.
- To project the size of the biofertilizers market, in terms of value and volume, with respect to key types such as nitrogen-fixing biofertilizers, phosphate-solubilizing biofertilizers, potash-mobilizing biofertilizers, and others.
- To understand the regional market structure of the Biofertilizers market, the global biofertilizers market is segmented into five regions, namely – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America and forecast the market size, in terms of value and volume.
- To identify detailed information about the prime factors affecting the global biofertilizers market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices, and margins in the global biofertilizers market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, government policy and investments, and new entrants in the global biofertilizers market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of biofertilizers worldwide.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.techsciresearch.com/sample-report.aspx?cid=1301
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of leading biofertilizer manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the company personnel were also enquired about their key products, manufacturing plant location, prices of products, and competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the type, form, crop, application, microbe type, and regional presence of all major biofertilizer manufacturers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for the global biofertilizers market using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for standard types were recorded and forecasted for future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated them by analyzing the historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources, secondary sources directories, databases such as the International Fertilizer Association (IFA), British Agrochemicals Association, The Fertilizer Association of India (FAI), Organic Fertilizer Association of California (OFAC), company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations, and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Biofertilizers manufacturers and suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Trade Associations, organizations, forums, and alliances related to biofertilizers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as biofertilizer manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers, and policy makers. which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
|Historical Data||2018 – 2021|
|Forecast Period||2024 – 2028|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Million, Volume in Units, and CAGR for 2018-2022 and 2023E-2028F|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, volume forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||· Type· Form· Crop Type· Application· Microbe Type|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; South America; Middle East & Africa|
|Country scope||United States, Mexico, Canada, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia; Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia|
|Key companies profiled||Novozymes A/S, CBF China Bio-Fertilizer AG, AgriLife, Mapleton Agri Biotech Private Ltd, Biomax, Rizobacter Argentina S.A., Symborg S.L., National Fertilizers Ltd, Growing Power Hairy Hill and Antibiotice S.A.|
|Customization scope||10% free report customization with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Pricing and purchase options||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)|
In this report, the global biofertilizer market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Biofertilizer Market, By Type:
- Nitrogen-fixing Bio Fertilizer
- Phosphate-solubilizing Bio Fertilizer
- Potash-Mobilizing Bio Fertilizers
- Global Biofertilizer Market, By Form:
- Global Biofertilizer Market, By Crop Type:
- Cereals & Grains
- Pulses & Oilseeds
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Global Biofertilizer Market, By Application:
- Seed treatment
- Soil treatment
- Global Biofertilizer Market, By Microbe Type:
- Phosphate-Solubilizing Bacteria
- Global Biofertilizer Market, By Geography:
- South Korea
- North America
- United States
- The U.K.
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global biofertilizers market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in the case of the direct and indirect sales channels.
You may also read: Global Harvesting Equipment Market
You may also read: Global Automotive Loan Market
You may also read: Global Loan Market