The global precious metal catalysts market is projected to cross USD 18 billion market by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The growth in the global precious metal catalysts market can be attributed to increasing investments in technological innovations. In addition to this, rising government regulations towards environmental emissions in developing as well as developed economies are another contributing factor to the growth of precious metal catalysts globally. Moreover, the growing automotive sector would escalate the consumption of precious metal catalysts in varied applications, which is positively impacting the growth of the market.
The global precious metal catalysts market is segmented based on type, end-user, and region. By End-user, automobiles and refineries hold the major share of the market. Catalysts help the environment by controlling pollution, hence they are widely used in the industrial sector. Regionally, Asia-Pacific market share in precious metal catalysts will be more as compared to other regions. After Asia Pacific, North America will hold the major share of the market in the forecast period.
The global precious metal catalysts market is controlled by these major players
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG
- Johnson Matthey PLC
- Heraeus Group
- Clariant International Ltd
- Umicore Sa
- Alfa Aesar
- Shaanxi Kai Da Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd
- Xi’an Catalyst New Materials Co., Ltd
- Vineeth Precious Catalysts Pvt. Ltd.
- Chimet S.P.A.
- Sabin Metal Corporation
- American Elements
- Remittal Deutschland AG
- ALS Limited
- J&J Materials Inc.
- Kunming Sino- Platinum Metals Catalyst Co., Ltd.
- Catalytic Products International
- Stanford Advanced Materials
- Souvenier Chemicals among others.
The Objective of the Study:
- To outline, classify and estimate the Global Precious Metal Catalysts market on the basis of type, end-user industry, and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the Global market size of Precious Metal Catalysts, in terms of value and volume.
- To project the size of the Precious Metal Catalysts market, in terms of value and volume, with respect to key types such as Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Iridium, and Ruthenium.
- To understand the regional market structure of the Precious Metal Catalysts market, the global Precious Metal Catalysts market is segmented into five regions, namely – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America and forecast the market size, in terms of value and volume.
- To identify detailed information about the prime factors affecting the global Precious Metal Catalysts market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices, and margins in the global Precious Metal Catalysts market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, innovative product launches, government policy and investments, and new entrants in the global Precious Metal Catalysts market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of Precious Metal Catalysts worldwide.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.techsciresearch.com/sample-report.aspx?cid=4818
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of leading Precious Metal Catalysts manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the company personnel were also enquired about their key products, manufacturing plant location, prices of products, and competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the types, end-user industries, distribution networks,s and regional presence of all major Precious Metal Catalysts manufacturers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for Global Precious Metal Catalysts using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for standard types (Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Iridium, and Ruthenium) were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated them by analyzing the historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources, secondary sources directories, databases, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations, and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Precious Metal Catalysts Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Types of Precious Metal Catalysts such as Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Iridium, Ruthenium
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Trade Associations, organizations, forums, and alliances related to Precious Metal Catalysts
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Precious Metal Catalysts manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers, and policymakers. which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
|Historical Data||2018 – 2021|
|Forecast Period||2024 – 2028|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Million, Volume in Units, and CAGR for 2018-2022 and 2023E-2028F|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, volume forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||· Type· End User Industry|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; South America; Middle East & Africa|
|Country scope||United States, Mexico, Canada, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia; Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran; Brazil, Argentina, Colombia;|
|Key companies profiled||BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Johnson Matthey PLC, Heraeus Group, Clariant International Ltd, Umicore Sa, Alfa Aesar, Shaanxi Kai Da Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd , Xi’an Catalyst New Materials Co., Ltd, Vineeth Precious Catalysts Pvt. Ltd., Chimet S.P.A., Sabin Metal Corporation, American Elements, Remittal Deutschland AG, ALS Limited, J&J Materials Inc., Kunming Sino- Platinum Metals Catalyst Co., Ltd., Catalytic Products International, Stanford Advanced Materials, Souvenier Chemicals.|
|Customization scope||10% free report customization with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Pricing and purchase options||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)|
Global Flexible Plastic Packaging Market Analysis by Size, Share Growth, Demand, Trends
Global Polyester Staple Fibre Market Analysis by Size, Share Growth, Demand, Trends & Overview
Global Methionine Market Segmented Analysis by Size, Share Growth, Demand, Trends & Overview
Global Gypsum Board Market Analysis by Size, Share Growth, Demand, Trends & Overview
In this report, the Precious Metal Catalysts has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Precious Metal Catalysts Market, by Type:
- Global Precious Metal Catalysts Market, by End User Industry:
- Global Precious Metal Catalysts Market, by Geography:
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- North America
- U. S.
- Rest of North America
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players on the basis of product portfolio, production plants, market pricing, sales footprint, target customer types, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Precious Metal Catalysts market.