Qatar Facility Management Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 8% during 2020-2025. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of growing focus towards green buildings, upcoming megaevents such as FIFA World Cup 2025, and rapid infrastructure developments. Moreover, growing development of malls, hotels and other commercial buildings is boosting demand for facility management services in the country. Moreover, increasing merger & acquisition activities and growing influx of international players are expected to positively influence the country’s facility management market during the forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast facility management in Qatar, in terms of value
- To categorize the market on the basis of service, application, and region
- To understand major policy and regulations which can positively or negatively impact Qatar facility management market
- To identify major drivers, challenges and trends of Qatar facility management market
- To identify and profile major companies in Qatar facility management market
Click here To download sample
To extract the data for Qatar facility management market, primary research surveys were conducted with facility management service providers and end users such as hotels and commercial centres. Also, companies that are not operating in Qatar facility management market were also interviewed, in order to understand their perspective about the market. Moreover, Techsci Research has analyzed various end use sectors and speculated a positive outlook for Qatar facility management market in the coming years. Taking into consideration emerging trends in construction sector, adoption of energy efficiency technologies, rising government support towards spreading awareness and lenient policies for setting up of commercial establishments, our team of analyst has speculated a positive future for Qatar facility management market.
Various secondary sources such as Middle East Facilities Management Association, Ministry of Development Planning and Statistics, Qatar Football Association, Public Work Authority Qatar, International Monetary Fund, Qatar Economic Outlook 2019-2018, company websites, and annual report of various companies involved in facility management business were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Facility management service providers and other stakeholders
- End users of facility management services
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to facility management services
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as facility management service providers, customers and policymakers, as well as in identifying which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities in specific market segments and geographies.
Click : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/qatar-facility-management-market/5042.html
In this report, Qatar facility management market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, By Service:
- Market, By Application:
- Market, By Geography:
- Al Raayan
- Al Khor
- Al Wakrah
- Al Daayen
- Umm Salal
- Madinat ash Shamal
Company Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of services provided by them.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of major companies operating in Qatar facility management market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to company’s specific needs. Following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all the regions.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- List of major customers
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Mob: 91 9315563377
Email: [email protected]