United States polymer stabilizer market is projected to grow at a single digit CAGR during 2023-2027. Increasing technological advancements in general applications, rising infrastructural development, mitigation of detrimental environment impacts and expanding production of anti-ozonant polymer is aiding United States polymer stabilizer market. Moreover, rising demand for eco-friendly alternatives in polymer stabilizers, implementation and formulation of various government regulations regarding the use of polymer stabilizers, increase in demand for heat resistance properties to polymer products are some of the other factors, which are expected to propel the demand for polymer stabilizer over the next five years.
Some of the major players operating in the United States polymer stabilizer market are ADEKA USA Corporation, SONGWON, Baerlocher GmbH, BASF SE, Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd., Albemarle Corporation, Clariant International Ltd., Akzo Nobel N.V. and Solvay SA etc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the United States polymer stabilizer market, in terms of value & volume.
- To define, classify and forecast the United States polymer stabilizer market on the basis of type, end-user & region.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, based on type by segmenting United States polymer stabilizer market into, types namely, neoprene, antioxidants, heat stabilizer, light stabilizer & others.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the United States polymer stabilizer market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the United States Polymer Stabilizer market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are providing polymer stabilizer in United States.
TechSci Research performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of polymer stabilizer manufacturers in United States. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed device type, technology, end-user and regional presence of all major polymer stabilizer manufacturers across the country. TechSci Research calculated the market size for the United States polymer stabilizer market using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for different type of (antioxidants, heat stabilizer, light stabilizer & others), polymer stabilizer was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective providers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as all United States polymer stabilizer manufacturers, suppliers, association, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- United States polymer stabilizer manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations and alliances related to polymer stabilizer
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as polymer stabilizer manufacturers and policy makers, which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, United States polymer stabilizer market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Type:
- United States Polymer Stabilizer Market
- Heat Stabilizer
- Light Stabilizer
- United States Polymer Stabilizer Market
- Market, by End-user:
- Consumer Goods
- Building and Construction
- Others Market, by Geography:
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017