The global agriculture enzymes market is projected to exhibit double-digit growth over the coming years. The demand for agriculture enzymes is estimated to surpass USD 4953 Million by the end of 2028 owing to the growing preference for organic and bio-based derivatives for food production and protection as a replacement to chemicals. Moreover, the rapidly increasing population and rising urbanization are fostering the adoption of biological agricultural products such as bio-stimulants, and biopesticides along with natural enzymes, throughout the world. As a result, the global agricultural enzymes market would grow at a CAGR of 9% during 2024-25 on account of the novel product range with economic advantages.
The global agriculture enzymes market can be segregated based on type, product type, crop type, and region. Based on type, the Phosphatases segment dominated the market as it is necessary for plant growth. Based on crop type, cereals and grains dominated the market in 2022 and the segment will continue to dominate the market in the forecast period as well as they are cultivated in all the regions.
The global agriculture enzymes market is controlled by these major players, namely– Novozymes (Denmark), China National Chemical Corporation (China), DowDuPont (US), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), BASF SE (Germany), Bayer CropScience AG (Germany), Agrinos AS (Norway), Stoller USA, Inc. (US), BioWorks, Inc. (US), Agri Life (India), Monsanto Company (US), Ab Enzymes GmbH (Germany), Lonza Group (Switzerland), Camson Bio Technologies Limited (India) and Greenmax Agrotech (India) among others.
The objective of the Study:
- To outline, classify and estimate the Global Agriculture Enzymes market on the basis of type, product type, crop type, and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the Global market size of Agriculture Enzymes, in terms of value.
- To understand the regional market structure of the Agriculture Enzymes market, the global Agriculture Enzymes market is segmented into five regions, namely – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America, and forecast the market size, in terms of value.
- To identify detailed information about the prime factors affecting the global Agriculture Enzymes market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices, and margins in the global Agriculture Enzymes market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, government policy and investments, and new entrants in the global Agriculture Enzymes market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of Agriculture Enzymes worldwide.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.techsciresearch.com/sample-report.aspx?cid=1389
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of leading Agriculture Enzymes manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the company personnel were also enquired about their key products, manufacturing plant location, prices of products, and competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the types, product types, crop types, distribution networks, and regional presence of all major Agriculture Enzymes manufacturers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for Global Agriculture Enzymes using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for standard types (Phosphatases, Dehydrogenases, Proteases, Sulfatases, and Others) were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated them by analyzing the historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources, secondary sources directories, databases, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations, and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Agriculture Enzymes Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Types of Agriculture Enzymes such as Phosphatases, Dehydrogenases, Proteases, Sulfatases, and Others
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Trade Associations, organizations, forums, and alliances related to Agriculture Enzymes
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Agriculture Enzymes manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers, and policymakers. which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
|Historical Data||2018 – 2021|
|Forecast Period||2024 – 2028|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Million and CAGR for 2018-2022 and 2023E-2028F|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||· Type· Product Type· Crop Type|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; South America; Middle East & Africa|
|Country scope||United States, Mexico, Canada, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia; Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran; Brazil, Argentina, Colombia;|
|Key companies profiled||Novozymes (Denmark), China National Chemical Corporation (China), DowDuPont (US), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), BASF SE (Germany), Bayer CropScience AG (Germany), Agrinos AS (Norway), Stoller USA, Inc. (US), BioWorks, Inc. (US), Agri Life (India), Monsanto Company (US), Ab Enzymes GmbH (Germany), Lonza Group (Switzerland), Camson Bio Technologies Limited (India) and Greenmax Agrotech (India).|
|Customization scope||10% free report customization with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Pricing and purchase options||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)|
In this report, the Agriculture Enzymes have been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Agriculture Enzymes Market, by Type:
- Global Agriculture Enzymes Market, by Product Type:
- Fertility Products
- Growth Enhancing Products
- Global Agriculture Enzymes Market, by Crop Type:
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Turf & Ornamentals
- Global Agriculture Enzymes Market, by Geography:
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- North America
- U. S.
- Rest of North America
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players on the basis of product portfolio, production plants, market pricing, sales footprint, target customer types, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Agriculture Enzymes market.
You may also read: Global Harvesting Equipment Market
You may also read: Global Automotive Loan Market
You may also read: Global Loan Market