The global seeds treatment market is anticipated to register a double-digit CAGR during the forecast period on account of increasing food security issues around the globe. The rapidly growing population coupled with increasing demand for higher-yielding crops is responsible for driving the global seed treatment market. Furthermore, the growth in the global seed treatment market can be attributed to the supportive government regulations and policies towards economic and eco-friendly seed treatment methods.
The important Elements of the Global Seed Treatment Market
The growing adoption of sustainable farming and the ability of seed treatment to combat early-season diseases and pests are some other key factors that are expected to drive the market by 2028. Also, increasing research and development initiatives to improve yield and seed potential is serving as a positive factor for seed treatment market growth.
The global seeds treatment market is categorized based on type, function, crop type, application, and region. Based on function, the market is segmented into seed protection and seed enhancement. The seed enhancement segment is further categorized into insecticides, fungicides, and others. Insecticides held the largest market share in the global seed treatment market owing to the insect-prone climate conditions in various regions. High-performance organophosphates are further expected to drive the growth of insecticides in the coming years.
Regionally, North America dominated the global seeds treatment market in terms of revenue in 2022. The region is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period owing to the growing demand for seed treatment from the agriculture industry. The lack of fertile soil and awareness among farmers about the benefits of seed treatment is propelling the demand for seed treatment in North America.
Some of the leading players operating in the global seed treatment market
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Bayer Cropscience Ag
- Bioworks Inc
- Syngenta International Ag
- Croda Crop Care
- Monsanto Company
- Verdesian Life Sciences
- Nufarm Ltd.
- Plant Health Care
- Precision Laboratories LLC
- Germains Seed Technology and Advanced Biological Marketing Inc., among others. Major companies are indulging in research and development activities to increase their market share and to gain maximum profit.
The objective of the Study:
- To outline, classify and estimate the global seeds treatment market on the basis of type, function, crop type, application, and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the global market size of seed treatment, in terms of value.
- To understand the regional market structure of the seed treatment market, the global seeds treatment market is segmented into five regions, namely – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America, and forecast the market size, in terms of value.
- To identify detailed information about the prime factors affecting the global seed treatment market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices, and margins in the global seeds treatment market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, government policy, investments, and new entrants in the global seed treatment market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of seed treatment worldwide.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.techsciresearch.com/sample-report.aspx?cid=1392
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of leading seed treatment manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the company personnel were also enquired about their key products, manufacturing plant location, prices of products, and competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the type, function, crop type, application, and regional presence of all major seed treatment manufacturers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for global seed treatment using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for standard types of seed treatment were recorded and forecasted for future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated by analyzing the historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources, secondary sources directories, databases, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations, and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Seed treatment manufacturers and suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Trade Associations, organizations, forums, and alliances related to seed treatment
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as seed treatment manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policymakers. which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
|Historical Data||2018 – 2021|
|Forecast Period||2024 – 2028|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Million and CAGR for 2018-2022 and 2023E-2028F|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||· Type· Function· Crop Type· Application|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; South America; Middle East & Africa|
|Country scope||United States, Mexico, Canada, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia; Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Ukraine, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia|
|Key companies profiled||Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., BASF SE, Bayer Cropscience Ag, Bioworks Inc, Syngenta International Ag, Croda Crop Care, DowDuPont, Monsanto Company, Verdesian Life Sciences, Nufarm Ltd., Plant Health Care, Precision Laboratories LLC, Germains Seed Technology and Advanced Biological Marketing Inc.|
|Customization scope||10% free report customization with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Pricing and purchase options||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)|
In this report, the global seeds treatment market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Seed Treatment Market, By Type:
- Chemical Seed Treatment
- Non-Chemical Seed Treatment
- Global Seed Treatment Market, By Function:
- Seed Protection
- Seed Enhancement
- Seed Protection
- Global Seed Treatments Market, By Crop Type:
- Cereals & grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Global Seed Treatment Market, By Application:
- Seed Coating
- Seed Dressing
- Seed Pelleting
- Global Seed Treatment Market, By Geography:
- South Korea
- North America
- United States
- The U.K.
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global seed treatment market.
You may also read: Global Harvesting Equipment Market
You may also read: Global Automotive Loan Market
You may also read: Global Loan Market